1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
½ cup water
½ cup & 3 tbsp soy milk/almond milk
½ cup coconut sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
½ tsp salt
¼ cup of chopped peanuts of your choice (almonds, cashew or pine nuts)
½ cup powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Add all dry ingredients together. Sift the whole wheat flour and coconut flour properly.
- Put together soy milk, water and sugar. Make sure you dissolve the sugar completely.
- Then combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients slowly.
- Shape them into balls. Then bake for 15 minutes. 180 Celsius for electric oven. (350 F)
- Dust with powdered sugar.
Enjoy with friends!