- Give your very best to live by your purpose.
- Give your time to those who are in need but also share some time for those who thought they don’t need any.
- Give encouragement and never daunt others’ hope; it might be the only thing that they have in times of trial.
- Giving must be selfless. Altruistic deeds not just traverse; they travel miles and leave great impressions even long after you’re gone.
- Giving is a natural cadence. It is when one stop giving that life is abandoned.
- Give your treasures of joy, love and peace and cherish life’s most profound encounters.
- Giving must be free from selfish motives. Devastating veracity pulls glumness that ruins good relationships.
- Give and leave. Free yourself from the desire to earn a name and fame. Desires are strong expressions of the vice of ego.
- Receiving is the result of giving.
- Receive only what is useful. Filthy and mucky things should be thrown in the bin. Don’t keep them with you.
- Receive appreciation but never accept adulation.
- In receiving, don’t develop the attitude of lacking something. Keep in your awareness that all needs will come at the right moment.
- In receiving, be contented. Don’t ask for more.
- Whatever you have received, share it and positive energy will continue to flow to the world.
- Give and receive is the natural rhythm. This is a wonderful exchange of positive energy.
COMMENT BOX :
Share what you have given that made someone happy or something that you have received and have shared to others that made them happy.